Out to Lunch.
The management wishes to apologise for the lack of action (hot girl-on-girl or otherwise), at this blog. There's a little more going on over at the News Explosion - for those interested in such matters - but for the moment, we humbly offer these diversions:
1. Spin: an adventure involving one man, a chair, and a whole lotta clicking.
2. Merlin's Wizard: because sometimes rock'n'roll ain't all apples.
3. Postal Experiments: or, what happens when you try to send deer tibia through the mail.
4. Elocution Lessons: the rain in Spain falls mainly on the...
5. DIY George Bush speech: includes offensive noises, so you don't have to.
6. Merry Christmas: Because Santa *hearts* Roy Orbison.
Thank you. Normal programming will resume shortly.