Mechanically Separated Chicken.

Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Show me. Show you.

The power of the punch which comes from Kikko's unnecessarily-built body is far more than you can imagine. In addition, since Kikkoman is always using his gloves for brewing soy sauce, you'd be itchy when you get punched!

As anyone will tell you, there's nothing I love more than a freakshow in my pocket. Go visit. I'm especially fond of the pervert, the crippled showgirl, and the gladiatorial exploits of the bearded ladies.

Also, the adventures of Kikkoman, soy sauce superhero, must be seen (and heard) to be believed. And whatever you do - WHATEVER YOU DO - don't put the incorrect condiment on your yellow egg-roll thing. The consequences are dire.

Later: Oh my lord. Kikkoman has adversaries:Banana and Shrimp Showtime.

This is going to be bigger than gospel music.