Mechanically Separated Chicken.

Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Hello, my future girlfriend.

Here are a few things to listen to today:

Turn your speakers on and bask in the dulcet tones of Eugene Mirman, the marvellous crooning child. As with punk rock, Eugene sometimes gets the words wrong, but his emo is always spot on. Thanks to Kieran for this one.

Or, indulge in a little Dictionaraoke. Listen to your favourite hits from the seventies, eighties and today, sung robotically - but enunciated beautifully - by audio clips from online dictionaries. I've just been listening to the reworked 'Bohemian Rhapsody', and it's eerily reminiscent of William Fucking Shatner's version of 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.' Made my teeth itch.

Do what I do, and surf the net with this on in the background. Enigmatic, and disturbing in a way I can't quite put my finger on.

And This is just plain scary. On second thoughts, forget I mentioned it.