Mechanically Separated Chicken.

Wednesday, April 17, 2002

My name is Frank. Yes, I am a robot. Don't mail me and make fun of me because I am a robot.

To the best of my knowledge, Robot Frank is the only robot currently maintaining his own website. He has adventures. He also has a lion-head hat, a george foreman grill and a cold, black heart. When asked if the glass is half-full or half-empty, Frank replies, "My glass is half-full. Yours is half-empty."

Frank would like nothing better than to crush your bones with the awesome might of his mechanical robot fist but he does, however, have a soft spot for Gary Coleman and would like you to send Gary some toy trains.

Frank is a fearsome robot, and I'd like to see some kind of deathmatch between him and Chengwin. Chengwin is a kind, graceful and gentlemanly half-chicken/half-penguin whose foes include the evil Chunk (half-chicken, half-skunk), and Chixon (half-chicken, half Richard Nixon).

They seem suitable sparring partners, and I, for one, would pay good money to see steel and feathers locked in mortal combat.